Feel secure at Top Job Recruitment
Who we are
Our website allows visitors to just browse what we do or to engage with us by sending us a message or CV via live chat. Any details provided are processed in line with this policy.
Types of data we collect
Job sites and website
Your Personal data, including sensitive personal data may be given to us by applying to a vacancy via a job site or our website or we sourced your details from a job site, where you have placed your personal data. We must however, have a legal basis for processing your personal data
The purpose for processing and legal basis
- We will collect your personal data including sensitive personal data for the purpose of providing work-finding services
- The legal basis we rely on to offer these services is a legitimate interest if you make a direct application via a job advert via our website or an online job site that we have a contract with and you have registered with.
- The legal basis we rely on to offer these services is legitimate interest or consent if we find personal details on a job site that we have access to (we have a contract with that job site to do so) and you have registered with that job site.
- The legal basis we rely on to offer these services is consent if we find your personal details on social media including LinkedIn, once initial contact has been made and you have indicated on your status that they are actively looking for work.
- We advertise our vacancies on these job sites job boards & hold copies on file of the privacy policies of all the job sites we work with.
Google Analytics & Live Chat
When someone visits www.topjobrecruitment.com we use a third-party service – Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify you. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. The Top Job website also has a chat function, we use a product called Tawk.to, whereby you are required to provide an email address, so we can “talk” to you on-line. If you chose not to work with us following an online chat, your personal details are appropriately deleted from our website.
Top Job Recruitment Ltd is signed up with Facebook and LinkedIn as are our individual consultants, who may from time to time source personal details solely to offer work finding services and only to those who have indicated on their profile that they are active in the job market. Such data may be used to make initial contact, following that should consent not be gained, your details will be appropriately deleted from our database.
From time to time and in order to inform you of the most up-to-date job vacancies we are working on, that match your skills, requirements and location we will use your details to send a mailshots, mailers and emails. Please be assured your personal details are not linked to or shared with any other person on that mailshot. We may also from time to time use your personal data to check that our records are correct, and you are still actively looking for work.
How we process your data
With your agreement or consent we may use your personal details or sensitive personal details;
- to forward onto our clients if they have a suitable job vacancy, which we have discussed with you, and you have given your permission to do so
- to forward onto our clients on a speculative basis if you have given us your permission to do so
- to fulfil our obligations under recruitment best practice throughout the entire recruitment process, including cv submission, interview arranging, including telephone interviews or Skype interviews, offer and successful placement.
- to tell you about any new vacancies we have that may suit your skills and experience
- to tell you about any changes in our services, contact details or website
- to comply with our legal responsibilities over and above that of GDPR
- to get your feedback on our services
- to administer our website, including research and data analysis
Secure collection and storing of your information
All information that you provide to us, or we collect about you is stored on our secure servers. We understand that this includes confidential information and we have put in place a range of suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
Our consultants have the minimum required access to your data and are trained to ensure that it is protected, and kept secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not store your information for longer than is necessary to provide our service, and to ensure that we have appropriate auditable records for business purposes.
Sharing personal data (and sensitive personal data) with our clients
We will process your personal data with our clients who are actively recruiting a role relevant to your skills either directly by email and or via an online client portal
Other Third Parties we work with not mentioned above
- Microsoft 365
- MailChimp (www.mailchimp.com)
Third Party Privacy Policies
Top Job Recruitment Ltd will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary, however certain laws require us to keep certain data for longer than others
If the legal basis we rely on to process your data we will not keep your personal data for longer than 24 months from either the date of its creation or our last contact with you by phone or email. As we approach the 18-month mark we will seek further consent, however if not granted or no contact is made we will cease to process any of your personal or sensitive personal data & appropriately delete all of your data from our systems
A copy of our full retention policy is available on request.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or have deleted the personal information that we hold. Your email request should be directed to our Data Protection Officer Marc Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of any individual whose personal details we hold
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Marc Smith the Data Protection Officer on 01206 548421 or by email email@example.com
Monitoring our privacy notice
Our privacy notice was most recently reviewed on 21st May 2018 and will be reviewed again in 6 months.
Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: Marc Smith the Data Protection Officer on 01206 548421 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner's Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.